The village is located in the suburbs of Olyka.
Its population is 725 people.
In the Middle Ages, a system of Olyka`s fortifications ran around Zalisoche, its length exceeding 1 km.
In the XVI-XVII centuries Zalisoche belonged to the Radziwill family. Unlike its owners, local peasants were Orthodox. In order to preserve their national identity, Ukrainian language and Orthodoxy, they built the Church of the Presentation at their own expense, and it became a true masterpiece of Volyn architecture of the second half of the XVIII century.
Church of the Presentation is an architectural site of national significance. It is a former Uniate church, constructed in the Baroque style in 1784. The building had defensive 4-meter thick walls. A two-story wooden bell tower with a dome was built nearby in 1806. Today the church houses 21 works of sacred art.
The Lutsk Gate – the XVII century monument of defensive architecture. The only surviving fragment of the powerful city fortifications of Olyka. It is a two-storey rectangular building with an arched passage, the planes of the niches are decorated with colored brickwork, and the loopholes are made in the form of an inverted lock hole.
The Radziwill Road is a highway from Olyka through Zalisoche to Tsuman, lined with three-sided hexagonal slabs known as “trylinka”*. The road was built by the last owner of the Olyka Castle, Janusz Radziwill, in 1937-1938.
* trylinka – type of pavement patented in 1935 by engineer Vladyslav Trylinsky.